Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

July 13, 2011

Sticking with my gardening New Year's resolution

Guest post written by Cathy Loehman

I made a New Year's resolution back in January that I would start and keep up a garden. Well, so far I'm sticking to that but it's been a little more difficult lately. I just have so many more social engagements and an irregular schedule during the summers so it's been tough remembering to weed the garden and weed it when appropriate. Well, I thought that it might be a good idea to look through some gardening blogs not only for inspiration but also to come up with reminders about how to keep the garden up and running appropriately.

While I was looking for that bit of inspiration, I ran across the site GETCLEARWIRELESSINTERNET.com and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to switch over my home internet service to it.

I'm really excited about a couple of new plants that I saw on some of those gardening blogs and I went out and bought. They're a little more temperamental than my other plants, but I think that will motivate me to check on my garden more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Of Nico di Mattia