Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

December 31, 2011

Random Suggestion


Contribution by Kennith Griffin

I was at a local coffee shop last week when the lady at the table next to me started to chat with me. She seemed to hang out there all the time, and had an opinion about everything. Sometimes people like her can be annoying because they think they’ve got it all figured out. Sometimes they can also be really helpful with suggestions though. She mentioned to me that she was a clear internet customer, and that she was very happy with her service. She said that she got a mobile hotspot from Clear that lets her connect to the internet from wherever she is. I didn’t even know that service existed! I am so glad she started talking to me randomly because I would have never known. I work from home so this service could really change the way I do things. I definitely have to look into getting this service so I don’t have to be tethered to my desk at home. It would be so nice to be able to work from the coffee shop, or wherever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Of Nico di Mattia