Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

March 3, 2012

Pinterest


Guest post of the week by Nestor Nielsen

I have atlanta clear internet so I am on Pinterest all the time. I have recently been trying a lot of new recipes that I found on Pinterest. My husband and I both had to work on Valentine’s Day, so we decided to cook at home. I found a recipe on Pinterest for our entire meal. I made a marinade for some steaks that my husband grilled, macaroni and cheese, grilled corn on the cob, and some delicious honey butter rolls. I also made my husband’s favorite red velvet cheesecake for dessert. I was so impressed that I was able to make an entire meal using recipes from Pinterest. I am so glad that my sister invited me to join Pinterest. I have used it so much for so many different things. I am definitely going to continue to use it for recipes. There are so many different ones that I will probably never have to make the same thing twice. My husband will love that because he gets bored eating the same thing over and over. I do not know what I did before Pinterest, but I bet our dinners were pretty boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Of Nico di Mattia