Home | About | | Subscribe | Jifdc Blogging

January 1, 2008

Graphic Design Through Online Courses

Thanks to Henry Stapp for the post.

After working in the same field for many years, I recently decided that I wanted to go ahead and make a huge career change. I knew that I wanted to do something that would allow me to showcase my creative and innovative side, so I decided to study graphic design. I researched many different online courses and decided to get my bachelors in fine arts through the Academy of Art University online. After using my Satellite Star Internetto learn information about the program through a live chat session with advisors and current students, I knew this was going to be the right decision for me. Since I am regularly on the internet and used to working on a computer, I wasn’t too worried about taking an online course.

Through this online course, I have taken courses on packaging, brand identity, web design and graphic art. I have learned so much through this course and have been surprised by the amount of feedback and guidance I get from other students in the program and professors. I love being able to use the internet to turn in assignments or discuss projects. I’ve been most surprised by the amount of advice and hands on training I’ve received by taking an online course. Since I’m taking these courses online, I’ve been able to continue working. If you want to advance you education like I did, the first thing to do is look up wireless internet service providers and find out what will work for you. Click Here! if you want great deals and reliable service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Of Nico di Mattia